Thursday, August 05, 2010

G&G M visit

I briefly mentioned that Grandma and Grandpa visited for the twins first birthday, but I didn't really post many pictures. I know, I know, still behind over here. Truthfully, I didn't take a ton of pics of them, as usual it was pics of the kids I was busy snapping. We really loved having them here and the boys all loved having them visit. Nolan keeps asking if/when they are coming back!

Paw Paw and Joseph at the bowling alley:
We went downtown one day, walked around Quincy Market, ate lunch (most of the gang got lobster) and had dessert of eclairs at Mikes pastry shop.
Nolan didn't eat lobster, but he thought the bib was hilarious! Brian and I even got to sneak away one night for a romantic dinner. Nolan was practically pushing us out the door.
h

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Glad to hear you and Bri were able to get out by yourselves! I LOVE Mike's pastry, I am drooling just thinking about it!