Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What a Cutie Pie

The day of Daniels cath procedure, he was too cute not to photograph. I felt a little odd with a camera, snapping pictures, but I know that after his initial surgery, I actually was sad I didn't take more pictures.

In the waiting room, before he went back...pretty cheerful for a little boy who had to fast!
As usual, the boys were totally cooperative for a pic together.
This is when Brian and I got to go back with him. First they gave him an oral sedation, which is why he looks loopy. Once he's calm/sedated, they take him back (without us). He is so laid back as it is, he wasn't that much different, but a little loopier than normal.
Reading...
Daddy & Daniel:

3 comments:

Rumour Miller said...

My gosh, Nolan looks like such a big boy in the picture of the three of them!

XO Daniel!

The Vrabecs said...

I am sure it was weird taking pictures in the moment, but I am sure you will be happy to have them down the road. What a brave little cutie pie you have!!

Mom Mc said...

Daniel is making a true fashion statement in that gown. Just want to eat him up!!! Love G&G Mc