Monday, November 15, 2010

Boston Autumn

Ten years ago Brian and I moved away from St. Louis and started out on this crazy military-life adventure. It has been that long since we've lived in a state with 4 seasons. None of them had a true autumn. Don't get me wrong, all the places we have lived have had wonderful things. But none of them had autumn. My FAVORITE season. So this fall has been extra exciting. Its breathtakingingly beautiful here. One afternoon I grabbed the boys and my camera and we went out to explore. Well, they explored and I took mountains of pictures.

This is Walden Pond. So stunning, so amazing...and unfortunately, so very dangerous for strollers and toddlers. I let the twins out at Walden Pond for a bit, but knew one of them would fall off the cliff, so we left shortly after this. The rest of the pics are at Minute Man Park. The sun was hiding, but the boys had such a good time. They loved finding leaves: Joseph decided he wanted to give Nolan a kiss. Running: Nolan jumped in the way while I was snapping shots of J&D, but it turned out really cute!
My boys and fall. Two of my favorite things!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Awesome pictures Sam, we too have been enjoying having an autumn! We have missed it!