Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nolan's Party

We really struggled with what to do for Nolan's party this year. We were fairly certain it would be cold (mid-November....northeast) and were afraid it would be too crammed in our house if we couldn't use the backyard. We opted for the base Community Center and it was a lot of fun. And the day was GORGEOUS afterall, so we took our games outdoors, which was an added bonus!
Stomp the Balloon game:
I love this picture of Callie at the pinata. It was the longest game of Pinata ever.
Kristy helping Nolan with a pinata treat. He has a bit of a crush on her, I believe. A few of our younger guests munching on cheese and goldfish:
Nolan's transformer cake. Gift bags. They were filled with Caramel Apple Kits. You know, so the parents got to make the mess instead of me! This is the closest I could get him to holding stsill for a picture. I made his shirt. Okay, I bought the already sticky back felt, cut out a 5 and stuck it on his shirt, then added some yarn!
I still can't believe he's FIVE. But the party was fun and we're especially grateful to all the friends that were able to help him celebrate and very much spoiled him!
Photobucket

No comments: