Monday, November 08, 2010

Missouri Pumpkin Patch

There's a cute pumpkin patch out by Gramma and Paw Paw's house that we took the boys to one day. They loved it and I was stoked to get some great pics of the 3 of them.
Perfect photo opp. Except for the "no climbing" sign:
Daddy and Nolan in the maze:
The boys look like they're bumping chests here. Or dancing.
I'm not certain why D looks so sad, but I still love this pic.
All 4 of my boys riding tractors.
Daniel:
J-Bear:
They had a sandbox filled with corn. It was a huge, huge hit with these guys, especially the twins.
Daniel laughing at corn they are throwing:
My sweet, sweet, sweet miracles. How I love you both so much.
And my sweet, vivacious Nolan-my first miracle. How I love you so much. Nolan and Joseph playing with a caterpillar:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

Miss you all so so much!!!!Just spied baby finger prints on the breakfast area window and plan on leaving them there for a while. Crazy huh?