Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesdays

I started reading Darcy's blog almost a year ago, around the time I purchased my Digital SLR camera. I have learned SO much from her and from her followers. I keep saying I'm going to start doing "Sweet Shot Tuesdays," a weekly event that allows photography bloggers (which she deems anyone with a camera) to post their pictures. We can admire each others work and encourage one another. But here's the thing. I'm a big chicken. This is NOT me fishing for compliments. But its also pretty sad that I've waited this long to start doing something concrete about something I love so much...taking pictures. So I'm taking a big leap and will commit to once a week photos. Ironically, Darcy's taking a one month hiatus from Sweet Shot Tuesdays to blog and teach the rest of us more about photography. But, I really plan to stick with this. Wish me luck. And I'm open to all the advice and suggestions you have about photography and photo editing. I'm such a rookie.
Photobucket

Sweet Shot Day

3 comments:

The Hess Family said...

Love!!!! That is beautiful!! I am going to have to look into this sweet shot Tuesday! I totally understand about being a chicken. I NEVER post on any blog either because of a lack of confidence. Seeing you do it, makes me want to also!!

Susan said...

Oh what a precious shot. Love this!!

Mom Mc said...

So precious!