Thursday, September 15, 2011

Way Back When..

Did no one warn me how insane having a school aged child would be? Or did they and I chose not to listen> Fall has kicked off with a bang and I'm shocked September is almost over. Its been a complete whirlwind and I'll admit we are in an adjustment period in our house! I miss doing simple things I enjoy, like scrapbooking and blogging. That being said, here are some pictures from July. Yes, July, or maybe early August. Don't judge me. We took a day trip to Kittery, Maine. They have some great outlets, so we bored the boys first with shopping, then took them on an adventure to find a beach. We found a beautiful, hidden one and it was magnificent. We finished up with dinner at Warrens, which had AMAZING food!!

The boys:

We didn't dress the twins in their suits, becasue the last few times we have gone to the water, they were terrified. Daniel still wasn't sold completely, but Joseph had NO FEAR. Thankfully we brought a change of clothes. In this pic, Brian's yelling at them to come back and they were pretending not to hear. Meeting a crab:
Nolan and Momma:
A couple of Danny I just love :
Joseph:
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Hess Family said...

I LOVE MAINE!!! Hang in there it took me about a month to get a schedule down, which is why I never car pooled with anyone until October. And . . . you are getting mighty good with that camera of yours!!