Sunday, August 28, 2005

Great Weekend

As usual, the weekend seems to have flown by way too quickly. It seemed we experienced deja vu, when we rose bright and early on Saturday morning in preparation for our garage sale with the Hlivko's. This week we had it at our place. Kim made chocolate chip scones...so so good! We were amused to see some of the same folks (professional garage saler's) but thought it was even funnier when they bought again. Between the two weekends we had a succesful time, and (most) everything we didn't sell we took to Good Will. Ahh, the nice feeling of a cleaned out house and garage (until we get more stuff to fill it with)! :) Here's a couple pics of all of us hard at work. Saturday night Brian and I went to Chili's for dinner and then watched some TV and lounged. I fell asleep on the couch and was told that I was snoring and that it sounded like a "fog horn." Ahh, the wonderous things pregnancy brings out in a lady. I would feel embarrassed excpect that the same source who tells me I am snoring, quite frankly has little room to talk. Today we slept in and then headed down to Fort Collins, CO. We saw the movie Red Eye, a thriller about a young woman who is forced to comply with what another passenger on the plane tells her to do or he'll have her father killed. We really lke it...not TOO scary (as I am the biggest chicken in the world), but it kept us on the edge of our seats. Then Brian was a dear and took me to the Macaroni Grill. YUMMY! We also discovered on our trip to Fort COllins, that they have now opened a Panera (St. Louis Bread Co.) there. I was so happy I nearly cried. Brian was too, as this has been one of my pregnancy cravings and the closest one is Colorado Springs. Brian is now hoping a Steak N Shake will open in the area and we would be set! Well, its time for bed!

No comments: