Monday, August 29, 2005

Monday Madness

Why does it seem like the alarm clock is extra viscous on Monday mornings? It seems to taunt me. Actually, we were awakened at 5:30, right before either of our alarm clocks went off, by our truck alarm going off. Someone in the neighborhoood has a vehicle without a muffler and it vibrates so loud that it actually sets our truck alarm off, if we are lucky only once a week. I am sure our neighbors are disgusted with us, but unless we cut the wires, there's not way to disable it. I worry every time it happens that Brian will go toppling down the stairs in his barely awakenend and rushed state. To tell you the truth, its a good alarm clock for him...it seem so to be one of the few things that actually get him out of bed quickly. Hmm, anyone know where I can get an alarm clock with the sound of a car alarm as the buzzer? I visited the new Super Wal-Mart today. Why? Why do I do this to myself? What a mad house and I swear that everyone forgets their manners when they step foot in that store. I stopped on my way home and filled up the gas tank. I had to wait in line for that, too. Tomorrow prices are supposed to sky rocket, although today they had already gone up some. We are praying for those affected by Hurricane Katrina. It seems like that area just can't win. Here's a pic of Brian and Haley I took this past Sunday when Brian and I enjoyed our coffee (decaf, I promise!) outside:

Can you believe our Tootsie was once this small?

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

Sam- I LOVE the blog!!! We are all getting on the band-wagon together- hugh?!?!

Mom Mc said...

Tootsie looks soooo adorable in the puppy picture. Hope Brian hasn't taken a tumble down the steps yet. Mom says be careful!