Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Tuesday, August 16th

Well, I am following the rest of the Cheyenne gang and starting a blog so that friends and family can keep up on what is happening in our lives. I am now 26 weeks pregnant. Saturday will begin my third trimester! I am in shock at how fast it has all gone. The little guy is kicking up a storm and I can actually watch my stomach move while he rolls around in there. We're still working on getting Brian to see my stomach move, but he has definitely been able to feel the baby kick quite a bit. In fact, I think he knows Daddy's voice and touch! Here is a picture of Kim Hlivko and I a few weeks ago (I was 22 weeks pregnant and she was 32 weeks pregnant at the time of the photo).

This picture was taken at a going away party for one of the guys Brian works with, Chris Richard. He and his fiance moved to Boston and are stationed at Hanscomb AFB. Kim is now 36 weeks pregnant and is ready to have that baby girl! We are all anxious to meet the little gal.

I got a surprise in the mail Friday...a CD full of pictures from the 4th of July weekend. Thank you SO much Jack!! My side of the family all went to the Lake of the Ozarks and stayed at Camp Bunky (my aunt & uncle's), where they all hung out by the lake and went tubing. It looked like a blast! Here's a picture of the whole clan:

Tonight I am attending a Warren Spouse's Club meeting. It should be fun, its always nice to get together with other spouses (mostly wives). Brian and I will write again VERY soon, so keep checking back!

1 comment:

JoJo Zawawi said...

I love your blog ! Great job !!! xoxo JoJo