Friday, December 23, 2005

2 Days to Go...Are you Ready?

How did Christmas sneak up on us so quickly? I can hardly believe it's already (almost) here! On Wednesday (Nolan's 5 week "birthday") we took a visit to Santa Claus at the mall. Nolan sat on his lap and we got a picture of him, looking not like the happiest little boy in the world, although we think he is the cutest! We have been busy bees. Last weekend we attended Brian's squadron Christmas party, which was held at Major Duralia's home (his boss). It was great to see everyone and we had a wonderful time. The Hall's and Hlivko's were there, too, so of course Nolan's favorite pals were there, too. You'll see a picture of the three of them festively dressed here shortly...what more could we ask for Christmas with these cuties? Tuesday I attended the monthly Warrens Spouses Club meeting. There was an ornament exchange and dinner and it was nice for me to get out of the house and have some adult conversations! :) Nolan has been introduced to the bottle, so now Dad can feed him, too! Nolan took the bottle like a champ and its great for me to have a break every so often and its much better for Dad when I leave for a bit (if Nolan gets hungry). Hopefully you are all having a merry season. It's always a little bittersweet for us this time of year, because we of course miss being in St. Louis and all the fun that goes with that, but we also feel so blessed to have our Air Force family here in Cheyenne. Brian, Nolan and I will be spending Christmas (evening) at the Hlivko's with other friends and we can't wait. I am going to upload some pictures of our last week, mostly just hanging out and playing. Love ya all!! :)

2 comments:

Sally Y said...

Have a GREAT holiday with your little bundle! It looks like Hailey is adjusting well to Nolan, how about Tootsie? I just love that photo with the Santa outfits! Brian looks like he's got the feeding under contol so we'll have to plan that wine date! ;) Can't wait! Miss you all!

Mom Mc said...

Nolan is such a cutey pie! What a face he is making in that bottom picture. Happy 6 wk birthday! Grandma and Grandpa miss you so much:) As you can see from the time I am still up from the night before. When I work and then have the next night off I don't get tired till about 6-7 am. So I guess I will say nitey nite now.