Friday, December 09, 2005

Where does the time go?

What used to seem like normal every day things to do, now seem like luxuries. Using the computer is definitely one of those. In fact as I type Nolan has become a fussy face, seeming to know how important this is to do. Hold on, I better give some kisses. Okay, I am back. I explained to him that this is mostly about him, so he seems a little more content. Things are going great, although everything is a learning process. Like, who needs windex, when your son opts to clean the windows himself with his pee? (Just kidding, we used windex when he was finished). And seriously, how can possibly prepare a new parent in how much laundry one little baby will go through? And regardless of how many times we heard it, a full night of sleep is certainly something of the past...or a figment of my imagination. I am too sleep deprived to know the difference. I am kidding! All joking aside, we can't complain. How could we really have known the overwhelming love we would feel? That when I can barely open my eyes to feed Nolan, I look down at him and my heart just soars with such emotion and I remind myself I better darn well open my eyes and enjoy every moment because I know they will pass too quickly. We are having a blast and I apologize to friends and family for our lapse in emailing and blogging. Your all in our thoughts and hearts during this season. So without further ado, before I get in REAL trouble, here are some pictures of Nolan!

5 comments:

momto2boys said...

what a cutie... I can't wait to see more of him! :)

Sally Y said...

AHHH! He's adorable and you look really good!

Anonymous said...

Nolan is too cute! He's a mini Brian! Take care.

Anonymous said...

I bought that binky...I am so smart I just knew that baby would need one!!!

Mom Mc said...

To Uncle Eric: That is the first binky that Nolan used. He took to it right from the get go, even though in this pic it looks like it takes up half of his little face. Thats Grandma Mac holding him!!