Monday, December 12, 2005

Babes of 2005

Sunday Nolan and I went to a Christmas Exchange party at Julie's. The girls all got together and exchanged names and did a gift exchange. Lindsey had me and she bought me a beautiful pair of earrings with Nolan's birth stone, that match the necklace Brian got me. I can't WAIT to wear them! Thank you so much Lindsey! Some of the ladies took pics of the whole gang, so I'll have to steal those pics later. We did get a picture of all the babies of 2005, though and here they are! Adorable! If someone else has a better pic I'll steal that too, but for now, here they are! From R-L: Evan Hall (4 months), Hudson Cardwell (9 months), Avery Hlivko(almost 3 months) & Nolan (almost 1 month). Evan was the only chilled out one that didn't start screaming or crying.

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

yeah there are some cute kiddos round here...

Great to see you and Nolan... how precious he is!! :)

Jessica McCurdy Crooks said...

Sam, he's beautiful.