Tuesday, November 29, 2005

We're Still Here!

I'm sorry it's been so long! We are busy spending time with Nolan and Grandma and Grampa McMenamy. Tomorrow Grammie & Grammpie Ley get here, so its a very exciting time. We are taking LOTS of pictures and I promise that when Brians back at work and our visitors are back home, I'll post plenty of pictures. It's all just so amazing. Brian asked me last night if I ever felt like this was all too good to be true. Every day I feel that way. I am amazed at the miracle of this little boy and we can't wait for him to meet all of you! We love you all!

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

Looking forward to seeing Nolan again... :)

Snuggle him alot and have lots of fun!!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!! I can't wait to meet him. I'm sure he is already growing like a week...right into those 0-3 month outfits :) Take care!

Love Andi