Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I was unable to get to the computer this weekend, but I wanted to wish our Dad's a fabulous Father's Day. I am so blessed with having the goofiest, sweetest, kindest, most forgiving, loving father. He truly set a foundation in my life, teaching me by example the way we need to treat and respect others. And to have a father in law who keeps us in stitches and does so much for his family makes me doubly blessed.
And my husband. Well, it wasn't the easiest road getting to parenthood (although I know we're blessed and it wasn't the toughest, either). I waited what seemed like forever to see the look on Brian's face the day I got to tell him he was going to be a daddy. The time has already flown and each and every day I get to see the absolute adoration on my son's face as he watches and mimics his Da-Da is the best day in the world. Brian, you simply amaze me. I see how Nolan makes you view the world differently and I am so proud of you. I love watching you push Nolan around on his riding toys for what must seem like hours when your back is hurting. I love watching Nolan try new food that he refused to try only because he saw YOU do it. You are simply and utterly a phenominal father. Happy Father's Day and I love you so much.

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Cute pic...what is he eating? Happy Father's Day Brian!

Kim and Matt said...

How sweet. And P.S. that's an awesome picture of Nolan! :)