Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Silly Silly Goose

What a goofball I have! Whenever Nolan eats all or most of his food, I act really surprised and say, "Where did all your food go?" And then he lifts up his shirt & points to his belly and we all laugh and laugh. Soooo funny! Well the other day I said, where are your raisins? And he lifted up his shirt and... Here he is laughing, because the raisin in the belly button genuinly surprised me (he had stuck it in there, then put his shirt BACK over it) and I was laughing hysterically.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Boys will be boys huh? How very silly.. but it's fun because kids always keep you laughing!

The Vrabecs said...

When I fist looked at the picture, the raisin looked like an ambilical cord!! He is one funny guy and we miss him!

Whitney Duvall said...

This blog will sure come in handy when he is a teenager....humiliation is priceless.

momto2boys said...

What a ham!! And a cutie pie!! I cannot wait to see him in person again ( just a few days) hee hee oh and Evan has those same PJ's...old navy!