Monday, April 14, 2008

Cruise, Day 1

We cruised on Carnival's Holiday, which is actually their oldest ship. We knew that going into it, but since we were first time cruisers, we figured it would be perfect since we didn't have anything to compare to. Here's the ship from the outside.
Ha ha, kidding!! Our ship was small, and sure, compared to bigger/newer ships, was outdated, but we loved it! The food was out of this world, the service was wonderful and we met some great people, too. We couldn't have asked for a more romantic, fun (and MUCH NEEDED) vacation!!!
Here's our first meal on board! YUMMY!
It was so good, by the time I grabbed the camera, Brian was finished!Brian looking off into the distance...of Mobile, before we left. It was at this time that I actually got sunburned. Yep, before we left the port I was pink, but I could have cared less, I was soooo excited!!
Here's a real picture of the boat. I'm skipping ahead, this was in Mexico, but it's the only place we could get a full shot of the boat.
As we sail off. #8 was actually our life boat, if we were to sink. We especially loved the view from our, er, window??

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Yay! How fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time on the cruise. It really makes me want to go on a vacation!! Miss you guys tons. I'll give you a call soon to catch up. It feels like forever since we last talked. :(

The Vrabecs said...

Yay, cruise pictures, finally ;) Looks like you guys had lots of fun, can't wait to see more!