Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am finally cool

Or at least that's how I feel. After finally wanting to know what all the fuss was about--and after Tammi sent me the first season (thank you!!)--I decided to start watching Grey's Anatomy. Once I started, it was like a drug, I had to have it. All the time. I watched the first 3 seasons while Brian was deployed. Netflix couldn't get them to me fast enough. Every night after Nolan would go to bed, I would tell myself. "Just one tonight, I'm so tired. Just one episode." Three hours later I was usually crawling into bed. I am just so weak. So the night has arrived, at long last. Tonight's episode will be the first one I watch with the rest of the followers and I know YOU know who you are. It's the first time I won't have to tell people, "NO, DON'T TELL ME, I'M ONLY ON SEASON 2!!" I am still waiting for the phone call that they need a new red head star to be McSteamy's new obsession. I'm just saying, I used to be in drama club...

4 comments:

Cardwell Family News said...

We love it too!

momto2boys said...

Sorry for taking away your thursday nights.. :)

The Kendall Family said...

I was a late joiner too and watched the first season in two days! I fell in love, but I slowly came back to reality! Hope all is well! Becca

Bengela said...

welcome to the club...it's a great show!