Monday, March 30, 2009

Date Night

A few weeks ago Brian and I decided to go out on the town. I was worried bed rest might be in my future, who knew I would be so right? Anyway, we hired a babysitter and headed to Destin to go to the Melting Pot. It was yummy, as usual and of course, my favorite part was the dessert. We chose a cherry chocolate jubilee fondue and it was just too good. I'm drooling thinking about it! Afterwards, we met up with some friends for a quick bit, there was a FE Warren get together. It was a wonderful night with my awesome hubby!
Here's me waiting for a table:
Brian showing off our cheese fondue! MMMM!!

2 comments:

Mom Mc said...

Mmmmmmm! The Melting Pot! Sam you are glowing ! I love the top! We need to see more baby belly though. Get some more shots to post. Hope this week while Nolan is in Spring break is not too hectic. Wish we could be closer to help you all out. Love,hugs and kisses. Mom and Dad

Schindler said...

Love your hair Sam!!!!