Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Weekend Visitors

Two weeks ago, we were very happy that my Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Ron came for a visit. They were vacationing in Florida with friends and added us to their trip. They arrived Thursday and left Sunday morning and we did as much as we could and tried to show them the sights as much as time (and a toddler) would allow. Friday I had an ultrasound in Pensacola and they were able to see the babies and then were a huge help with Nolan while Brian and I talked to the doctor. Then we were able to show them Pensacola beach and eat on the water. It was a little chilly, but at least not cold. Saturday Aunt Jeanne and I went to a tea parlor in town and enjoyed tea and lunch, followed by some downtown window shopping. I am so bummed I forgot my camera! The boys had lunch at a more manly establish and then we all met up for a birthday party that afternoon. After the party we drove to Destin for dinner on the water and then enjoyed ice cream at Destin Commons afterwards. The best part, really, was seeing them, hugging them and laughing with them. They are such wonderful people and Brian and I have both always looked up to them. I didn't take near enough pictures, but here is a taste of our fun weekend!
Aunt Jeanne & Uncle Ron at Pcola beach:

Aunt Jeanne, myself & Nolan. Sadly, this is the only picture of us together from the weekend. I was off my "camera" game:

At Tristan's 5th Birthday party at the bowling alley. Nolan had so much fun he cried when we told him it was time to go. Here is the birthday boy with pals Abby & Nolan:

Aunt Jeanne & Uncle Ron at the bowling alley (Cheers!):On Destin's beach...at night, obviously!

1 comment:

Keelee said...

How come you guys are in the jackets at the beach? I know Flordia can't be as cold as Vandenberg!