Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank you Gramma & Paw Paw

A few weeks ago we received a package from Gramma & Paw Paw M, who admitted they went a tad "twin" crazy! They of course did not forget Nolan and he had some goodies in there, too. Nolan had a BLAST opening all the tiny packages they had wrapped and we were excited, too. I still feel like I'm looking in from the outside, and can't quite wrap my head around the fact that we'll have TWO babies soon. I think my heart is being rather cautious, but I know that's not how God intends me to live, so I am really trying to let that wall down around my heart. Anyway, there were lots of cute matching goodies! Now its so funny because every time Nolan gets dressed he tells us that Gramma bought him that shirt. I feel selfish saying, "um, no, not exactly" so usually I just change the subject. Even after I get dressed he says, "Gramma bought that shirt for you. That's so nice of her!" So funny!
Here's Nolan with his new socks on that he wants to wear EVERYDAY! Luckily Gramma sent a matching pair...I think she must be thinking ahead to when Nolan's brothers are 3! Very smart, actually! Thanks so much for everything, we love you!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Cute pictures...those are some lucky boys you have!

I know its easier said than done, but let those walls down. Enjoy your pregnancy, let yourself be excited, cherish these moments because all too soon they will be gone. I know many people continue to pray for you and those baby boys (myself included) so let God take over the worry now and you just ENJOY!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!!!! Nolan literally melts my heart!!!!! So cute that now he even says that Gramma gave you your shirts too :0) Cheyna your comment was right on and I am sitting here crying as I type this and can hardly see the keyboard. Mucho hugs and kisses to all. Love, Gramma M