Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brian's Birthday

Brian's birthday was at the end of June and about two weeks after the babies were born. They were both home from the hospital at the time, so we didn't get to have any big wild parties for him. But we did manage to celebrate a little. Gramma and Grandpa M were awesome enough to watch the babies while Nolan and I took Brian to lunch at the Crab Shack. This was actually more for Nolan because we really wanted to give him some alone time with us during all the craziness. For dinner we ordered Imo's, a St. Louis classic, and had some cake. And then pulled an all nighter. By all nighter I mean up all night feeding babies! Happy Birthday to the greatest daddy and hubby. We adore and love you!!!

Daddy & Nolan at lunch: Nolan helping Daddy blow out his candles: Okay, this isn't birthday related, but I love this pic of Daddy & Joseph...Joseph sticking his little tongue out! Joseph was about 3 weeks old here.

2 comments:

Genest Family said...

Hey Sam! Love the updates & the pictures. I find myself checking your blog often (very often) hoping to see some new pictures! Wish I were still in FL and could meet these beautiful babies. I'll have to call soon once things get in order here from our move. I would love to catch up and hear how everyone is doing!

The Vrabecs said...

Happy Birthday Brian, hope you had a great day!