Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bath Time

Bath time in our house is pure insanity. I dread bath time as much as I love it. Its absolutely fantastic when we have nothing going on the next day, we've eaten dinner on time or early and we can enjoy it, but that doesn't happen most nights. Its a lot of work....BUT (there's only a but, isn't there?), its so fun, too. Messy, soaking wet, splashing fun. The twins are starting to kind of listen when we tell them to sit down, but some nights its constantly sitting one on their bottom, then turning to the other and sitting them down. For awhile we didn't let them bathe together, but in the end, it was a longer process and not nearly as much fun for them. Nolan always was a wild one in the tub, so now we are expecting him to be the "calm" one and I know its not always fair. One of these days I'm going to just move all the towels/rugs/etc and tell him to splash his brothers back...who am I kidding, I'm not that brave. Here are some pics from the night before their birthday. Grandma M was here to help, so we let them go a little nuts and we were able to get some video and pics.
D sportin the mohawk:
Daniel stands, Nolan trying to get him to sit down: Joseph stands next:
I just think J looks adorable in this shot:
XOXO,

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

I gave the girls a bath last night (usually Andrew's job) and I was floored at how crazy it has become in just a few short weeks (I was bathing them in Colo). Olivia uses the tub as her personal drinking water (Eww) and she all of a sudden thinks its a swimming pool and is literally swimming in the tub. I can't imagine adding one more to the mix! I was soaked by the time all was said and done. Cute pics of the boys, I am sure you will miss this someday in the near future!!

The Vrabecs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.