Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two Wheels

Look who got his training wheels off! I could only watch him learn in the grass, once he was on the street, I had to go inside. He is a pro and much to my dismay a complete daredevil! He really tries (and mostly succeeds) at keeping up with the older boys in our neighborhood, so he jumps curbs, does "no hands," "no feet" and is a speed demon. He's really ready for the next size bike, so we're debating getting one now or waiting until Christmas...we'll see. I'm super proud of him, even though he terrifies me!

XOXO,

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

I CANNOT believe Nolan is riding a two-wheeler. I am utterly impressed....way to go Nolan.

PS....buy him the bike now, the one he has looks a bit like a clown bike and he won't really be able to use it if you give it to him for Christmas with all the snow and such. That is like torture to a little kid!!!