Thursday, July 22, 2010

Daniel's Procedure

Hi friends, Thanks for all the prayers and support, as always, I'm so humbled by it. Daniel did fantastic today. He has two new stints in his heart, which is ultimately what we wanted, because this will buy us more time before his next open heart surgery. Once we meet with the cardiologist (hopefully tomorrow before we leave), we'll update with more specifics. Right now, D is at my side, sound asleep. He has had a bit of a rough afternoon, with terrible gas, which made his heart rate soar twice, the second time sending everyone into (what felt like to me) a panic. They don't mess around here and I'm grateful for that. I'm so glad it was nothing more serious than gas...it was pretty scary for a bit there. D's managed to pass some of the gas and he has even been smiling, cooing and get this...dancing. I knew we couldn't keep him quiet long! The rest of the gang is doing well, the other two boys behaved great and Grammy & Pop Pop L were a HUGE help! I'm waiting for some grub and then I'm hoping to catch some z's myself. Thank you all so so much. We're so grateful. Our family's heart is full tonight. XOXO,

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Yay! Wonderful news!! I wish I was closer to help in some way. I guess for now I will continue to send prayers and love your direction. You are one truly amazing Momma, Sam! Now get some sleep!!!