Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday's and Football

A couple weekends ago we spent a Saturday in the neighborhood. First we headed to a 2nd Bday party for a little boy a few doors down. Daniel was ready!
Joseph was totally spoiled by Logan's grandmother, who scooped him up and fed him as much cake as he wanted. Nolan helped, of course.
Then we headed to another neighbors for football and crazy good bbq. The boys were delighted with these chairs and I was delighted to have an excuse to have them sit on pink chairs!!D eating some grub and sporting some semi-crazy hair. But Josephs hair was all out crazy curly!
See? I don't love this pic, but I am so used to being the one behind the camera, I was really happy Bri snapped a shot of me (and Kaden)! And Nolan crashed EARLY. Granted we had been going strong all day, but that's not all that unusual for a weekend and it was only about 8 when he fell asleep.
I woke him to tell him we were heading out but he wanted to play more....
Photobucket

No comments: