Friday, September 24, 2010

Art Class 101

Last week I took the boys to a kids art studio. They offer classes and drop-in hours, so we gave the drop in a try. There were four crafts set up, finger paints galore, where they could paint on the wall or paper, a cardboard castle for play and decorating and lots of messy fun to be had. The twins were entertained, but did not do much "crafting" (to be expected), but Nolan did all the crafts and loved it. The owner was great with kids and was very sweet (didn't charge me for the twins). Daniel in the castle: Joseph in the castle:
Nolan making his lion mask. There was lots of activity, so I didn't get as many pics as I wanted. Then we came home for some lunch in the back yard. I love these special days with my boys, who are growing up so so so so so fast.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachael Hoynoski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachael Hoynoski said...

That looks really awesome, and like they had a great time! You'll have to let me know where.