Friday, September 10, 2010

Lil' Bruiser

If I were a betting woman--and thankfully I'm not--I would have guessed this guy would have been my first to earn the prestigious award of stitches. But no, the award goes to Daniel. Brian's taken to calling him Scarface, though I prefer Rocky Road. The stitches came yesterday, after a scary fall into the corner of the TV stand. That's on the left side of his face. The scratches/bump on the right side are from his fall off their picnic table Monday night while we dined outdoors. He's doing great, he's so so tough. I'm a little shaky, to say the least, and wouldn't even let them out of their stroller today to play at the playground. Ridiculous, I know, and I know it'll pass. My poor baby!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachael Hoynoski said...

I know how you feel; I almost had heart failure the first time Marek got stitches. Now they are big boys with battle scare's :)

The Vrabecs said...

Poor baby! Sounds like he has taken it well though. It was probably harder and more traumatizing for Mommy than for him!