Thursday, December 23, 2010

Boys love Trains!

The train set we got years ago, before we had kids, is a big hit with our boys. Nolan claims it as his own and so far each year when we put it away there are lots of tears shed. Joseph and Daniel love it, too and its so funny how boys just love love love trains! Daniel actually had a love for trains before Joseph, but J has been much more interested in this paticular train. Most days I find Nolan and Joseph playing with this, while D happily plays with the wooden trains in peace (he's glad to have a break from his brothers stealing whatever 2 wooden trains he wants to play with). Nolan is "sharing" the remote and explaining how it works to J. I love this picture. Okay, and yes, I love that belly J bear is sporting!! Nolan, his pal Trenton & Joseph: I have no pics of D playing with the train, but I have so many cute ones of him I have to throw this in there. I LOVE this expression. Piercing blue eyes and that nose crinkled up in a smile that will soon explode into laughter. Makes me the richest woman in the world!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Very cute pictures! I love the one of Joseph with his shirt off, laying on his belly. He looks so grown up in that picture! You are one blessed woman to have 3 such handsome boys!!

Erica said...

I'm in LOVE with those eyes! Stay far, far, far away from my girls!!!!!!!