Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Breakfast With Santa

The first weekend in December was Breakfast with Santa, hosted by the Hanscom spouses club and held at the club on base. The boys had a great time. I had high hopes to get a picture of the 3 boys with Santa for our Christmas card. While we were watching the line for Santa grow, we kept looking for Nolan so we could get in line. You know, as a family. Suddenly, I spotted Nolan across the room, happily opening a gift. There was only one way to get a gift. Santa. His story goes that he waited in line, for his turn, to sit on Santa's lap. I hope he wasn't that kid who jumped in front of someone. But he had no problem sitting on Santa's lap again for a picture with his brothers. His brothers, however were not so happy! Joseph was too strong for Santa, and I left Santa no choice but to hold a wiggly, ticked off Daniel so I could get my photo. The kids watching the magician. He was really funny.
J Bear running up and down a ramp in the club he's sure was designed just for him and Daniel.
J&D:
Photobucket

No comments: