Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dining Out

When I talked to my dad on Sunday I got in trouble. Apparently he heard through the Facebook grapevine that there were pictures of Brian and I dressed up. I tried to argue that he could just join facebook, but he had the same tone that he had that night I stayed out past my curfew in high school (at Denny's...drinking coffee, I was an insanely crazy teenager), so I kept my mouth shut. But I am, as usual, behind on blogging. A couple of weeks ago, Brian and I attended his Dining Out, a formal Air Force Dinner. It was a fun night and I loved getting all dolled up!

Brian and I: There was a centerpiece contest. The guys put an IOU on a napkin for a centerpiece. We didn't win. There are alot of crazy rules at Dining Out, so I didn't get a ton of pics. I am borrowing this from Brooke. These are some of my favorite Hanscom ladies! This guy is my favorite hottie. He looked so good that night.
I wore this dress on our cruise a few years ago and have been hoping for a Dining Out since. I really love this dress. And I had my hair done and if I ever win the lottery I will have someone who can do my hair everyday.
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Hess Family said...

I love this! You looked so pretty that night!

Cardwell Family News said...

LOVE YOUR DRESS!

The Vrabecs said...

I love the hair and the dress, I have such a pretty friend! Who did your hair?