Friday, May 20, 2011

T-ball

Nolan is very excited to be playing t-ball. He's even more excited because two of his best buds, Trenton and Tyler, are on his team. Their team is the Red Sox. Pretty ironic, don't you think? The problem? Many of our Bostonian friends are celebarting that Nolan is wearing his Red Sox hat everywhere. They ask, "Nolan, do you love the Red Sox?" Of course, his oblivious answer is an excited, "YEP!! I love the red sox!" This may be one divided family when it comes to sports...I had a feeling it may happen here if nowhere else. But I will say this...at least we aren't the Yankees!!! All joking aside, this brings me so much joy. I'm so excited that we are starting sports and all the fun that goes along with it...I know before I know it my days will be filled with practises and games. I really will be a soccer mom. And I feel like the luckiest woman alive.

Our Red Sox Team!!! One of his coaches is Brian. This is Cami, Erica & Brien's youngest daughter. She's the same age as the twins...and so stinkin' adorable!! Goldfish kept these boys from chasing big brother onto the field...mostly. There's my little man. He looks way too grown up.
Catching a ball...
Throwing a ball...so proud of him!!
I know I'm his momma, but he's too cute for words.
Running the bases.
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

If you all don't become Red Sox fans at least we can cheer against the Yankees together!!! Nolan looks adorable and so grown up!!