Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Farmin'

A few weeks ago we returned to Davis Farmland. This year we remembered to look up the free military day, so the whole family was able to get in at no charge, which is a HUGE deal! :) We packed a lunch, so our spending money was spent on food for the animals and ice cream for us!

I got a new lens a few days prior, so I was still learning the ropes and the lighting stinks in a few. I'm learning, though!! Joseph meeting a baby pig.Nolan riding a pony.
Daniel feeding a goat. It took some convincing to get him near them initially, but he eventually warmed up to them.
Nolan was able to hold a baby chick. He also got to milk a goat, but I wasn't quick enough for a picture. He milked her the first try and then got grossed out when milk actually came out.
There's a fishing pond, with hooks and metal fish. All three boys loved this!
This picture is actually better than the ones I tried to get of them when they were looking at me...they refuse to sit still together for a picture. Nolan riding his car.
Photobucket

No comments: