Monday, July 25, 2011

Fourth of July

I think that 4th of July will always be very sentimental to me. It was the due date of the twins and only days before 4th of July 09, we brought D home from the hospital. I gasp when I see this family picture, I always think I'm holding Daniel...so small and tiny. Then I see its Brian holding him...my sweet baby who was not even 5 lbs when we brought him home! Holy moly, what a time we had. I wouldn't go back to those days...and yet, I'm sad they are passed. And I would trade them for NOTHING!!

Our family of 5 4th of July, 2009. As stated, I'm holding Joseph & Bri's holding D. 4th of July, 2010.
And 4th of July, 2011. We were in the process of moving, but were able to enjoy some bbq with good friends. My goodness, what a difference two years makes!!!!! Nolan seems like such a kid now, not the baby he was. I love my boys, my family...I am so blessed!
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Such a good lookin' family! Miss you guys sooooo much!!