Friday, July 22, 2011

Priceless

So, we have friends that I've mentioned here on my blog often, Erica and Brien, who have two sweet little girls. The youngest (Cami) is the twins age. Their oldest, Callie, is three. The twins love both of them, but I've noticed Daniel and Cami have a strong bond and Joseph and Callie enjoy playing together alot. Back when T-ball was still going on, we would bring snacks and kid chairs, bubbles, and what not and the four of them would play together during the game. Stick with me, I have a point.

This is Callie, telling Joseph all about her pretty shoes. She was so stinkin' proud of them...and rightly so, they are super adorable.

This was Joseph's reaction:

I guess he has a bit to learn about pretending to care about such things in the interest of the ladies!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mom Mc said...

The kiddos are just too cute!!!

Erica said...

LOVE IT SAM!