Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Bash

I have been a blogging slacker lately. The week of June 24th, we moved houses and are now in a house with a bit more room and storage for our family! Yay! I'll have pictures of that to come, but that week we were obviously super busy. The next week disappeared into a black hole when I got bronchotis and pharyingitus. That was a miserable few days and I was lucky to get my kids fed, much less unpack or update my blog. So...I am going to try really hard this week to catch up!! In mid-June, the base had their annual Summer Bash. The weather was not in our favor, but we went and played anyway and just accepted we were going to get a bit wet! We were sad the fireworks were cancelled, but it was a fun night.

Nolan was very happy to enjoy a snocone. Before dinner... The airplane was a HUGE hit with Joseph. Daniel refused to try, but J went on a few times!
All the boys had a turn on the slide (the twins with us), but I didn't get pics. I did, however, get a picture of Erica with her girls. Weeee!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom Mc said...

Looks like fun was had by all!