Monday, July 18, 2011

Preschool Grad

Yep, its official. Nolan is a kindergartner. I refuse to be mushy about this. Yet. This is a picture of all the preschoolers. You can't see Nolan very well, but I like how he's waving. Or its another kid waving and it looks like his arm. I'm not exactly sure, so I'm just going to go with he was waving at me.
J-bear clapping for Nolan.
Gramma & PawPaw were there to celebrate, too!
Daniel was enjoying a snack while waiting for the ceremony. Teacher's gifts...
I figured the last day would be hectic, so the day before I brought the camera and snapped pics of Nolan and his two main teachers. This is Miss Brown. Miss Beek. Nolan was very smitten with her! We're so so so proud of you, Nolan. Look out world!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Hess Family said...

AWW!! Very cute!! You think this was hard, just wait for the first day of kindergarten. I cried like a baby, and Tyler was REALLY excited. I am sure Nolan will be the same way. Congrats Nolan!!!

Mom Mc said...

Sam I have a pic of Nolan receiving his certificate. Also have picture of Brian grilling at party and you on back patio>I will attempt to load them in computer and email them to you.