Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kid-isms

I have missed two months of kid-isms. I'm ashamed of myself!! Okay, try to attempt catch up and try to be better about this!!

NOLAN: -Calls a sandwhich with mayonnaise on it a "manny sandwhich" -When Nolan realized we were moving into a house with an extra bedroom he was very excited and said, "Now people can come stay in our customer room!" -Nolan likes to say, "Where's my pretty lady?" about his momma ;)

JOSEPH: -Asks for a hug by saying, "Ug, ug" -Likes to run away from us. Fast. He starts...looks back to make sure we see, then bolts away. Its terrifying. -Thankfully, Joseph is very good about stopping when I say there's a car and refusing to off a sidewalk without holding my hand.

DANIEL: -If I leave the room for even one minute and come back in, D screams, "Momma!" with a HUGE grin on his face and comes at me with a hug. -Will grab Joseph's shirt and not let go, just to make him mad.

- Photobucket

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Ive been bad too! So many cute things have been said and I swear I will remember and then when it comes down to it...I forget! Shame on me, I will try to be better about this too. Maybe we can come for a stay in your customer room sometime :-)