Monday, August 01, 2011

Kristy's Shower

A few weeks ago we were able to spend an afternoon celebrating with one of the kindest people I know! I met Kristy through a friend at Eglin (Thanks Heather!), but even when we discovered we were both moving to Hanscom at the same time, I didn't think we would see much of them. They weren't planning on living on base...well, they changed their minds and I'm so happy they did. Kristy and her husband Chris have become good friends...they always put others first and would do just about anything for anyone. It was a fun afternoon...who doesn't love baby showers, cake and punch?? It was not a surprise party, but I love how happy Kristy looks here...and I love that she is glowing!
Very cute diaper cake one of the ladies made!
Kristy with her cake!
The guests with Kristy. Anyone that knows anything about cameras will have a good laugh on my account...I brought my tri-pod and was super excited and proud of myself. Took a picture of all of us. Later realized I had not lifted the tripod all the way, so the pictures at a terrible angle. Oops.
And just this past Friday, they welcomed Madelyn Grace into the world! Congrats!! She's so so beautiful!!!!
Photobucket

No comments: