Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Air Force Going Away

The Saturday before we left Kim and Matt threw us a party and since we were staying with them (did they go above and beyond the call of friendship duty or what?) it was a late (but very fun) night for all of us. I remembered to take more pictures, so here are some from that night. Here's the girls doing the infamous "kissy face":

Here's the boys, posing (aka making fun of the kissy face) during their cigar break:

Amanda, Myself & Kim

Sara & Nolan:

Tammi & Nolan:

When Kim & Tammi hijacked my camera (you didn't really think I wouldn't blog this, did you?)

Ron, Sam, Brian ("Snaps"), & Amanda:

And a picture of the fam (right before Nolan went to sleep, as he is in his 'jammers):

2 comments:

momto2boys said...

Wow you were and updating fool!!! :) I am soooooo impressed!!!

Sam said...

I wish I could say I was even half finished...lots more to go! :)