Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Who's that Lady in the Mirror?

So, my last hair appointment I had with Korinne (sniffle), I surprised everyone...including myself: I couldn't go to FL without some blond (plus, my grey hairs have grown in number since little bits appearance). I wish I had known how easy it was to straighten my hair all this time. Every other time I have had it done, they would blow dry it out and that took SOOOO long with my hair. I have lost some of hte natural curl after the baby, as well, so now I have something fun and different I can do. I have since bought my own flat iron and am slowly learning. It's so easy! Brian told Tammi he felt like he was having an affair. And when we showed this picture to my dad he thought it was Kim (although I am not sure which Kim he was thinking of?).

2 comments:

Sally Y said...

The hair looks GREAT!

momto2boys said...

I love the new hair!