Tuesday, May 23, 2006

LCCC Going Away

On our last Friday in Cheyenne Molly & Jeff threw a party to wish us farewell. Seeing that things got so crazy near the end and I wasn't able to make to LCCC as much as I would have liked, it was great to see so many of you. And to those I didn't, I was sad, but appreciate the phone calls, cards and kind words. Unfornutaely, I didn't take nearly enough pictures that night. I am so bummed. But here are a few I snapped. Brian also wants me to mention that he was really sad he couldn't be there. He had a much later night, and enjoyed saying farewell to his work buddies. Remember, we have an extra bedroom...and a pool...and we're close to the beach. Come visit!!!! And Molly, thank you SO much for throwing us this party. It was such a blast and we are so glad to have met you (and I guess Jeff, ha ha). We'll miss your CFD party so much. Here's Amanda, Myself & Sara: (we 3 always had a blast)

And here's Jeanne & Nolan: (she talked to NOlan so much in the womb, I think he knew her voice better than mine):

No comments: