Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Dinner with Jake & Jamie

I just love it when couples have the same first letter name's. Jake & Jamie. Tim & Tammi. So fun. Anyway, our first Sunday in town Jake & Jamie had us over to their place for a FABULOUS dinner. It was so yummy. Jake grilled up perfect steaks and Jamie made this shrimp/avacado salad and tomatoes stuffed with cheese rice (a recipe she just invented...my inventions are never as good) and warm bread. Wow. Not to mention wine to complement the meal. And after dinner we took a stroll to the beach. Yes, these lucky birds live on base and were able to get a double-water front property. I say this because they have a lake in their backyard. Then to the right of the lake (and their house) is the bay. It is gorgeous and so peaceful. Here are some pics! Jamie in front of the lake (in their backyard):

The bay by their house (where we can park our boat if Brian gets his way):

The three of us in front of the beach by their house:

3 comments:

Bethalow said...

Georgeous! I wish I had that much H2O around me! i can't beleive how big Nolan is getting! My goodness!!!

momto2boys said...

I love that first pic of Nolan... :) Water water everywhere... and we are all green with envy!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»