Saturday, January 05, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas afternoon Nolan and I headed to my aunt Terri's house for my side of the family's get together. I was told it would be all finger food, but this was finger food that could have fed an army! It was soooo yummy! Nolan seemed a little more overwhelmed and clingy at this party, but after a bit he warmed up to everyone. I was grateful that he stayed away from the stairs at this party! It was just as wonderful to see everyone and see how much all the kids have grown in just a year. It's so funny to watch my son play in the same basement that I spent years playing in with my cousin, Jeremy, getting into trouble of our own. Not really, we were of course perfect and could do no wrong. I didn't get nearly enough pictures, but like I said, I was mostly carrying Nolan...he's lucky he's cute!
Corey, Morgan & Nolan:
This is Austin, my cousin's son (so that would be Nolan's 2nd cousin, right?). Don't they look like they could be brothers? Austin's big sister, Sarah with baby cousin Mason:Corey, Tisha, Mary & Butch (Tish's parents, who are the sweetest people):

My brother, Jack with his favorite nephew!

No comments: