Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Redneck Welcome Home Party

Brian and I figured a fun get together was in order to celebrate his coming home, but we wanted things to be very casual and low key so that we could really enjoy everyone's company and just kick back and relax. So we decided to throw a 40 oz Friday party. Those of you who knew us in Cheyenne remember this party well. Or maybe you don't, but we can't be held responsible for that. We sent out invites with the instructions to dress redneck and so our party really blossomed into a full on Redneck Party! Everyone got into it a lot, which is why it was such a hoot and I have no doubt this will be an annual party. We ordered pizza and served snacks that fit the ticket. I think the pictures will do most of the explaining. We had a FANTASTIC time and we're really grateful to our friends for coming and hanging out!!! We feel beyond blessed!!! We were sad a handful of folks were sick and couldn't make it, but we hope to see them in the very near future!
Kypp and Neda. Notice Neda's "pregnant belly"! Hilarious! She is so creative and even made a belly button that poked out!
The kiddos enjoying some pizza! Do you like Nolan's tattoo and do-rag?? The three hooters girls, I know my dad's going to kill me. But Abby's shirt takes the adorable cake ("future hooters girl")
Dan, Stacy & their youngest (of 3), Brandon:Okay, if there were a contest, I think that this baby would have won. Donovan's adorable even with a mullet!!!! I am so bummed I didn't get a family shot of the 3 them!!Myself (sporting my scorpion tattoo), Neda & Cheyna:Kypp, Brian & Rob:

This is Tim and Becky and Friday was our first time meeting (Tim and Andrew work together). I was relieved that they were as crazy as us and that we didn't scare them away (yet). Rob, Andrew and "pregnant" Hooters girl Cheyna:

The snacks. The dessert tray was compliments of Chey & Andrew. Neda and I had the same idea about the "fancy" cheese and crackers!

Part of the crowd. Chris, Nadine (another girl who dressed up pregnant) Rob, Becky, Tim, Andrew, Chey, Brian, Neda & Kypp. So...yeah, this was later in the night. What can I say?

7 comments:

momto2boys said...

Looks like a blast!!!

You look AWESOME GIRL!!!!!

:)

Susan said...

Looks like you all had waaaay too much fun. I'm not sure I like Abby's new t-shirt - but it was appropriate for the party! Welcome home Brian!!!!! Grammy S

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! everyone looks great. Love all the pregnant belly's. Where do you come up with all those ideas? I see Andrew hung onto his JORTS!!!!! =) Gramma Mc

The Vrabecs said...

Thanks for having the party...it was a lot of fun! I will have to get a few of the pictures from you.

Jenn said...

Hilarious!!! I love Nolan's outfit. Tooooo funny!

Bengela said...

This is friggn hilarious! I've heard that the panhandle of FL is just "southern Alabama" ;) can't wait!

Kim and Matt said...

hee hee hee.....too funny!