Friday, January 04, 2008

Thanks Susan & Peter!!

A couple nights before we headed to St. Louis, Nolan and I went to Cheyna and Andrew's for dinner. Andrew's dad, Peter, was in town and the two of them LOVE to cook...and let me just say I didn't mind one bit letting them cook up a storm and enjoying their hard work. It was an AMAZING meal!! Susan flew in the same day or the day after I flew out, so we missed each other, but hopefully next time we'll get to catch up. Anyway, they were sweet enough to think of Nolan this Christmas season and had a toddler sized apron personalized with his name so he can help out in the kitchen! It's awesome! I hope I'm not stealing thunder from Chey's blog, but they got one for Abby, too (of course), so it was so cute to watch the kids in their aprons "cooking" in Abby's "kitchen!" Thanks for thinking of us Susan and Peter, you guys are awesome! New Apron (that's a race car under his name, could it be any more fitting?)! Abby looking for something, I think:First we dump the kitchen supplies/food:Then out of the 100 pieces, we play tug of war over one!

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Our kids, playing tug of war?? No, that must be a hug ;)