Monday, July 21, 2008

Brain Vacuum

I thought I was losing my mind a little bit at a time. I was right. But it's not because I'm suddenly thirty.

It's Nolan's fault. Oh sure, he looks all sweet and innocent. But he's smart. And cunning. And mischievous.

I kept wondering why in the world my vacuum would suddenly go off. It was like I tugged it just enough that it wouldn't come out of the wall, but enough that it stopped. It was driving me crazy. WRONG. Nolan was actually the driver of the crazy bus. As I was vacuuming and rounding a corner today I happened to glance back. I suppose to him it looked like I was already around the corner. He was pulling the cord out...just enough to turn the vacuum off. He knew he was in trouble when I used his middle name. So he froze (GUILTY LOOK). Then paused, looked around and proceeded to tap the wall around the plug as if to say, "What? All I was doing was tapping this wall. What else would I be doing? SEE?? I'M NOT BEING NAUGHTY!"

Did I mention he hates when I vacuum? Sigh. So...I have some good pictures from the weekend. I'll get to them, I really will. If I ever finish vacuuming...

3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Ha Ha Ha Love that guilty look! Avery does the same thing, but when she's caught in the act she says "nofing! nofing". Gotta love em!

Bengela said...

can't wait to have you guys over to fish--we're going to have a condo-warming party next weekend...more info to come...

did you get my email about the remax mil appreciation day in crestview this Friday?

The Vrabecs said...

Ah, I see Nolan is using the trick I taught him. Just kidding....what a stinker!!