Sunday, July 06, 2008

Brian's Birthday

Brian's birthday was last Sunday and Nolan and I had a good time spoiling him! We made him a big breakfast and then Nolan helped me make Brian a cake. I had big ideas on how this cake would turn out, but it kind of looked like Nolan decorated it (alone). That's okay, it tasted yummy (thanks Betty Crocker). We took Brian to Hooters for dinner and met the Vrabec's and Becca and Wes. The Hooter gals sang Brian Happy Birthday and we ate the cake there. Brian's gift was a new deck box, but I still need to get a picture of it! He and Nolan had lots of fun putting it together.
Nolan mixing together the cake ingredients.
The finished product. Not as "martha stewart" looking as I had hoped, but it was my first time using the cake decorating kit Brian got me for Christmas. I think I'll take a class!Cheyna, Wes & Becca:This is the first picture of Andrew. I told him to act "normal" and the second shot is what we got. I'm pretty sure Chey's super proud! The three of us:

1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Happy Birthday Bri! Thanks for including us in your celebration, even if my hubby can't be serious for one second :)