Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Quite the attitude!

I am super duper behind on some fun pics and posts, but I'm trying to get things in order at the house, so it may be a day or two. But I had to post about my 2 1/2 year old, who apparently thinks he is already a teenager. Yesterday Nolan was in trouble and I was having a stern talking to with him. He was sitting on the counter and I was looking at him telling him Daddy was also going to talk to him when he got home. Nolan looked at me, pointed his finger at me (like wagging his finger) and said, "I NOT love you! I NOT love you!" Yep, my heart pretty much shattered at that moment. I managed to keep my cool and say, "That's okay, but you're still in trouble." Afterwards, while I was looking out the windows wiping my pathetic tears away, he feigned an owie so we could cuddle, and was much sweeter. What shocked me the most was that he is that IN TUNE to me to really figure out that would be such a sensitive button. Wow! I am in soooo much trouble!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! they do know how to push our buttons.