Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who knew?

I absolutely love finding little restaurants that I had no idea existed. I love it even more when they are in my town and the foods good. A couple weeks ago, Brian and I drove downtown and saw this little place called Michael's. We didn't remember seeing it before, but thought we'd give it a go. It was awesome. The food was great and even Nolan devoured his meal. But you haven't heard the best part. While I was contemplating dessert ("no, I really shouldn't" I was telling myself) and wondering why our waitress hadn't offered, she walked by and says, all casual and sweet, "Oh, there's complementary dessert at that table over there. Help yourself!" At that point my eyes misted over with joy for my new favorite restaurant. Free dessert? Seriously, they'll never get me out of there!
He eats ham, therefore he is a ham!

5 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

I am excited to try this place!!

momto2boys said...

Nothing is better then a great restaurant find!! :)

Got a treat and beautiful card from you guys yesterday... (((HUG))) thank you so very much for your friendship :) I am very lucky girl!

momto2boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sounds dilicious! You all look great. Nolan is really a little HAM now with picture taking.:o) Love hugs and kisses,

Gramma and PawPaw

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! I'm praying for you! I've been watching the weather and hope that you guys will be alright. Sorry I haven't written or visited your blog in a long time. Miss you! Love the hair! Nolan is so big! and I have have to buy that busy toddler book. Looks great! Will check in with you more often. Love and Hugs to you! Kim Roedl